Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Our First Ultrasound

So today's ultrasound went very well!  We got the report back that the baby's heartbeat was 120 bpm and everything looked normal.  Yay!!!!!!!  And B texted me a pic of the gestational sac from the ultrasound!  It brought tears to my eyes!  

I mean...that's our baby right there!!!  I can't even believe it!  I was so excited that I told two co-worker friends.  (I'd previously told myself that I wouldn't tell anyone at work until the first trimester was over, but I couldn't contain myself.  The excitement bubbled over!!)  

Anyways...so great!  B has another ultrasound in two weeks!!  I can't wait for updated pics!  In the meantime, N and I need to go and pack up a care package for her tonight.  We're going to send her some music plus stuff for her kids.  

Oh, and lastly, thanks to everyone for your prayers for B!  She and her husband are working things out.  He's back home as of mid-week last week and things seems back to normal.  Not sure what wild hair went up his a$$....but hopefully he is fully back to his senses.  I'm just hoping he realizes what a good thing he has in her.  She's an amazing woman!!!!  (Her superpower is baking babies in her tummy!!)     

4 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!! It's so amazing isn't it!?!?! YAY I am SO HAPPY for you!!! I hope B's husband is serious about doing the right thing and making amends for his wrongdoings! >:( Now, back to baby, LOL! YAY!!! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Tonya. Me too. Now back to baby....yay!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. There's YOUR little bubble!. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So wonderful!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet him/her and see what her name will be!!

      Delete