Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Bucket List

Yesterday as I was walking home from work, I began thinking about all the things I want to do before kicking the bucket.  And so...I thought I'd keep this as a running list to be a reminder of all the wonderful things yet to accomplish in this life.
  1. Have a baby (We're working on that one!!)
  2. Ride in a hot air balloon
  3. Visit Iceland 
  4. Travel via camper van through New Zealand
  5. Visit South Africa
  6. Go to India  (Funny, our original plan with surrogacy was to use SCI in India, but we ended up finding a wonderful agency here and decided to try doing it in the U.S.!)
  7. Ride in a helicopter through New York City
  8. Visit Alcatraz  (I just booked a ticket for this one actually while on an upcoming business trip!!)
  9. Learn how to quilt  (I bought a book for this one.  Now I just have to start!) 
  10. Visit all the 50 United States.   (So far, I've been to 31!!)




This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.



Make your visited states mapJavaScript charts

No comments:

Post a Comment